RSS feed for comments on this post. And trackBack URL.
- Do make sure your reiki table is portable so that you can store it when not needed and travel with it. This is really important if you are doing home visits.
- Do assure your personal comfort. Does the height of the table work for you? Minimize back aches from bending over by buying a table that adjusts to your height.
- Do make sure your reiki table is wide enough. If not, it can prove uncomfortable to you, especially if you intend to surround your clients body with crystals.
- Do check out the warranty, a life time warranty is ideal and some manufacturers will gladly give it to you. You should demand at least 3 years.
- Do consider a carrying case, especially if you travel a lot or do home visits. Some reiki tables packages will include a carrying case. It will also protect the table when not used. If not included, I really recommend you buy one separately. They start at $50 for a good basic one.
- Do choose your reiki table with confidence!
- Don’t buy one of those heavy reiki tables that you won’t be able to travel with or even move them around in your practice. They might look more stable, but they are not very practical.
- Don’t miss out on any special offers. With some luck you can find great bargains online. Check out Amazon to get the best price.
- Don’t forget the headrest! It’s very important that your table provides a comfortable and adjustable head cradle.
- Don’t ignore the importance of good materials! A high quality table will be a durable investment. Choose between metal or wood. Metal will charges energy and creates a reiki circle, wood absorbs toxic energy so will need more cleaning. Make sure the cover is washable.
- Don’t forget to check on extra costs such as shipping and delivery. Amazon ships many reiki tables for free.
- Don’t sacrifice quality for price. The cheaper the table, the less padding and less stable. You need to think longterm and provide real quality to your clients. And even if you are on a tight budget right now, buying a high quality table will definitely pay off. The price of the reiki table is actually quite small if you compare it to the use you will make of it.
Leave a Reply